Chocolate cupcake prepared
- Dry, dull product.
- Moisture content reduction in 2-3 days.
- Crumbling issues within 3-4 days.
- Hardness observed in cake within 3-4 days.
- Uneven color after baking observed.
- Very Dull brown color with no shine.
- Replacement of just 10% of sugar dosage with Nectarich.
- To be mixed at the same stage where sugar was introduced.
- Rest recipe to not be changed.
- Rich Color of Baking observed.
- Chocolate flavor enhanced.
- Evaporation loss cut down to just 4%.
- Weight of product improved by 5%.
- Moisture content increased by 5%.
- Moisture retention of product extended by 17 days.
- Texture improved.
- Yield of the product (no. of cakes per batch) from batch improved by 7%.
- Shelf life of product further improved by 20 days.
% Cost Saved
% Increased Yield
% Reduction in Evaporation Loss
% Increased Shelf Life
% Cost Benefit from Shelf Life
DATE: Oct 7, 2016