Coconut Biscuits prepared
- Dry, dull product
- Crumbling issues within 3 4 days
- Uneven color after baking observed
- Weak flavor profile
- Long duration for baking
- Replacement of just 20% of sugar dosage with Nectarich
- To be mixed at the same stage where sugar was introduced.
- Rest recipe to not be changed.
- Rich, Golden Color of Baking observed.
- Evaporation loss cut down to just 3%.
- Weight of product improved by 5%.
- No Crumbling observed.
- Crisp clean bite.
- Better rise observed. Distinct bigger size of product.
- Evenly baked product.
- Yield of the product (no. of biscuits per batch) from batch improved by 7%.
- Flavor boosted comprehensively.
% Cost Saved
% Increased Yield
% Reduction in Evaporation Loss
% Increased Shelf Life
% Cost Benefit from Non Breakage
DATE: Nov 25, 2016